Supply chain performance and evaluation models / Dominique Estampe.
- Other records:
- London, England ; Hoboken, New Jersey : ISTE : Wiley, 2014.
- Focus : Control Systems And Industrial Engineering Series, 2051-249X
1 online resource (158 p.)
- Customer services -- Management.
Delivery of goods -- Management.
Marketing channels -- Management.
- Electronic books.
- This book presents the different models of supply chain performance evaluation for global supply chains. It describes why it is necessary to evaluate global performance both to assess the contribution of the supply chain to achieve the goals of creating value throughout the chain and also to meet customer requirements in terms of time, responsiveness and reliability. The author provides an understanding of how evaluation models are chosen according to criteria including the level of maturity of the organization, the level of decision-making and the level of value creation desired.
- Cover; Title Page; Copyright; Contents; List of Figures; List of Tables; Preface; Acknowledgments; Introduction; Chapter 1: Supply Chain Management Modeling; 1.1. Supply chain management; 1.2. Supply chain management and modeling; 1.2.1. Systemic modeling; 1.2.2. Supply chain modeling; 1.3. Supply chain management - performance and value creation; 1.3.1. Assessing a system's performance; 1.3.2. Performance indicators; 1.3.3. The different models of performance assessment; 1.3.4. Performance of supply chain management; 1.3.5. Value creation and supply chain performance
1.4. Maturity models and supply chain performance 1.5. Summary; 1.6. Bibliography; Chapter 2: Value Creation and Supply Chain Performance; 2.1. Introduction; 2.2. The companies analyzed; 2.3. Definition of value creation attributes; 2.4. Choice of indicators associated with value creation attributes; The 2 indicators: days of sales outstanding and days of payables outstanding; 2.5. Choice of maturity model; 2.6. Analysis of performance and classification; 2.6.1. Identification of performance levels relative to value creation attributes for actors in the chain
2.6.2. Identification of performance levels relative to value creation attributes for the company 2.7. Summary: supply chain performance and value creation; 2.8. Bibliography; Chapter 3: Help in Choosing Supply Chain Performance Evaluation Models; 3.1. Introduction; 3.2. The different models of supply chain management performance evaluation; 3.2.1. Framework for Logistics Research (FLR) [CHO 95, GEL 02]; 3.2.2. GSCF framework [COO 97]; 3.2.3. Strategic Audit Supply Chain (SASC) [GIL 99]; 3.2.4. World Class Logistics model (WCL model) [BOW 95, EST 98, MOR 00, EST 00]
3.2.5. ASLOG framework: French Logistics Association - Association française pour la logistique [ASL 14]3.2.6. Global Evaluation Logistics (EVALOG) (Materials Management Operations Guidelines/Logistics Evaluation (MMOG/LE)) [ODE 14, AIA 14]; 3.2.7. AFNOR FD X50-605 [AFN 14b]; 3.2.8. SCM/PME [JOU 08]; 3.2.9. Balanced Scorecard (BSC) [KAP 96]; 3.2.10. Strategic Profit Model (SPM) [LAM 00, STA 02]; 3.2.11. Activity-Based Costing: ABC [KAP 92, KAP 96, LA 96]; 3.2.12. SCOR (version 11.0) [SCO 14, COH 13, LOC 04, BOL 11]; 3.2.13. APICS model (Association for Operation Management) [API 14]
3.2.14. ECR model - Global Scorecard [GSC 14]3.2.15. EFQM Excellence Model [EFQ 14]; 3.3. Use of the models; 3.4. Grid summarizing the models studied; 3.4.1. The decisional level concerned by evaluation frameworks; 3.4.2. The types of flow analyzed (physical, information and financial); 3.4.3. The level of logistics maturity and its interaction with the performance level obtained; 3.4.4. The type of benchmarking (internal or external); 3.4.5. Contextualization (activity sector and typology of the organization); 3.4.6. Value creation; 3.4.7. Quality; 3.4.8. Human capital; 3.4.9. Sustainability
3.5. Analysis resulting from the characterization of performance evaluation models
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|