Southeast Asian Diaspora in the United States : memories and visions yesterday, today, and tomorrow / edited by Jonathan H. X. Lee.
- Newcastle upon Tyne, England : Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2015.
1 online resource (359 p.)
- Asian Americans -- History.
- Electronic books.
- Southeast Asian Diaspora in the United States: Memories and Visions, Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow provides various exploratory interpretations on Southeast Asian American subjectivities, communities, histories, creativities, and cultural expressions, as they are revealed, informed, or infused with visions, dreams, and or memories of self in relation to others, places, time, and events - historically significant or quotidian. The interaction and interplay of visions, memories, and subjectivi...
- TABLE OF CONTENTS; ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS; EDITORIAL BOARD; ABOUT THE EDITOR; ABOUT THE CONTRIBUTORS; PREFACE; FOREWORD; INTRODUCTION; PART I; CHAPTER ONE; CHAPTER TWO; CHAPTER THREE; PART II; CHAPTER FOUR; CHAPTER FIVE; CHAPTER SIX; CHAPTER SEVEN; CHAPTER EIGHT; PART III; CHAPTER NINE; CHAPTER TEN; CHAPTER ELEVEN; PART IV; CHAPTER TWELVE; CHAPTER THIRTEEN; CHAPTER FOURTEEN; PART V; CHAPTER FIFTEEN; CHAPTER SIXTEEN; CHAPTER SEVENTEEN; INDEX
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed October 28, 2014).
- Lee, Jonathan H. X., editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|