Consultative selling skills for audiologists / Brian Taylor.
- San Diego, California : Plural Publishing, 
1 online resource (257 p.)
- Medical care -- Marketing.
- Electronic books.
- This book outlines a specific system that blends several innovative clinical tests, such as the QuickSIN and Acceptable Noise Level test, with proven interpersonal communication strategies that enhance the audiologist's persuasiveness in a commercial working environment. Based on nearly 20 years of experience, the author shares case studies to illustrate common clinical scenarios routinely encountered in a busy dispensing practice, and how a selling system can help increase effectiveness.
- The path to understanding the patient, yourself & the business
The science of selling
You said what? Basic communication skills
The discovery process
The commitment process
Improving your skills during your career journey.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|