ElasticSearch Cookbook [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Over 130 advanced recipes to search, analyze, deploy, manage, and monitor data effectively with ElasticSearch st-paced guide to using Apache ZooKeeper to coordinate services in distributed systems
- 2nd ed.
- Birmingham : Packt Publishing, 2015.
- Quick answers to common problems
1 online resource (472 p.)
- Lucene (Electronic resource)
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- If you are a developer who implements ElasticSearch in your web applications and want to sharpen your understanding of the core elements and applications, this is the book for you. It is assumed that you've got working knowledge of JSON and, if you want to extend ElasticSearch, of Java and related technologies.
- Cover; Copyright; Credits; About the Author; Acknowledgments; About the Reviewers; www.PacktPub.com; Table of Contents; Preface; Chapter 1: Getting Started; Introduction; Understanding nodes and clusters; Understanding node services; Managing your data; Understanding clusters, replication, and sharding; Communicating with Elasticsearch; Using the HTTP protocol; Using the native protocol; Using the Thrift protocol; Chapter 2: Downloading and Setup; Introduction; Downloading and installing ElasticSearch; Setting up networking; Setting up a node; Setting up for Linux systems
Setting up different node typesInstalling plugins in ElasticSearch; Installing a plugin manually; Removing a plugin; Changing logging settings; Chapter 3: Managing Mapping; Introduction; Using explicit mapping creation; Mapping base types; Mapping arrays; Mapping an object; Mapping a document; Using dynamic templates in document mapping; Managing nested objects; Managing a child document; Adding a field with multiple mappings; Mapping a geo point field; Mapping a geo shape field; Mapping an IP field; Mapping an attachment field; Adding metadata to a mapping; Specifying a different analyzer
Mapping a completion suggesterChapter 4: Basic Operations; Introduction; Creating an Index; Deleting an index; Opening/closing an index; Putting a mapping in an index; Getting a mapping; Deleting a mapping; Refreshing an index; Flushing an index; Optimizing an index; Checking if an index or type exists; Managing index settings; Using index aliases; Indexing a document; Getting a document; Deleting a document; Updating a document; Speeding up atomic operations (bulk operations); Speeding up GET operations (multi GET); Chapter 5: Search, Queries, and Filters; Introduction; Executing a search
Sorting resultsHighlighting results; Executing a scan query; Suggesting a correct query; Counting matched results; Deleting by query; Matching all the documents; Querying/filtering for a single term; Querying/filtering for multiple terms; Using a prefix query/filter; Using a Boolean query/filter; Using a range query/filter; Using span queries; Using match query; Using an ID query/filter; Using a has_child query/filter; Using top_children query; Using a has_parent query/filter; Using a regexp query/filter; Using a function score query; Using exists and missing filters; Using and/or/not filters
Using a geo bounding box filterUsing a geo polygon filter; Using geo distance filter; Using a QueryString query; Using a template query; Chapter 6: Aggregations; Introduction; Executing an aggregation; Executing the stats aggregations; Executing the terms aggregation; Executing the range aggregations; Executing the histogram aggregations; Executing the date histogram aggregation; Executing the filter aggregation; Executing the global aggregation; Executing the geo distance aggregations; Executing nested aggregations; Executing the top hit aggregations; Chapter 7: Scripting; Introduction
Installing additional script plugins
- Description based upon print version of record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|