Volunteer engagement 2.0 : ideas and insights changing the world / edited by Robert J. Rosenthal.
- Other records:
- 1st edition
- Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley, 2015.
1 online resource (387 p.)
- Voluntarism -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Volunteer Match taps expert knowledge from today's volunteerism professionals to help nonprofits take a more inventive approach to volunteer engagement Volunteer Engagement 2.0: Ideas and Insights Changing the World shows you many of the innovative approaches to engaging volunteers that are reshaping nonprofits, volunteer programs, and communities around the world - and how you can bring these changes to your own organization. Curated and edited by Volunteer Match, the Web's most popular volunteer engagement network, these transformative strategies and practices are already being used by
- Big shifts that will change volunteerism for the better
A history of change in volunteer engagement
Debunking the myths of volunteer engagement
Rethinking the status quo
Engaging millennial and younger volunteers
The great boomer volunteer revolution : boom or bust?
Keeping the volunteers you have
Wholly engaged : integrating the volunteer and donor programs
A new engagement model for the internet era
Meet your new board
Volunteer engagement on the social web
Microvolunteering for big impact
Virtual volunteering : are we finally ready to talk about direct service?
Getting the most out of hackathons for social good
The power and unrealized promise of skilled volunteering
Partnering with workplace volunteer programs
Becoming powered by pro bono
How to the right pro bono expertise for the job
Volunteering and the future of cause marketing
Measuring the volunteer program
The new volunteer manager’s toolkit
National service for the twenty-first century
Service enterprises : strategic human capital engagement
Leading big volunteer operations
Taking charge of your professional development.
- Includes index.
Description based on print version record.
- Rosenthal, Robert J., 1972- editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|