Business secrets from the bible : spiritual success strategies for financial abundance / Rabbi Daniel Lapin.
- 1st edition
- Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 
1 online resource (322 p.)
- Business -- Religious aspects -- Judaism.
Success -- Religious aspects -- Judaism.
Wealth -- Religious aspects -- Judaism.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Find success in finance, friendships, , and spirituality with the advice of a well-known expert It's safe to say that nearly everyone is seeking a happier, more successful life. So then why do so few attain it? Business Secrets from the Bible proposes a new way to view and approach success-one based upon key concepts from the Bible that are actually surprisingly simple. Written especially for those seeking success in the realms of money, relationships, and spirituality, this book encourages readers to realize their common mistakes, come to terms with them, and turn those mistak
- Business Secrets from the Bible: Spiritual Success Strategies for Financial Abundance; Copyright; Contents; Introduction; Secret #1: God Wants Each of Us to Be Obsessively Preoccupied with the Needs and Desires of His Other Children; Secret #2: An Infinite God Created Us in His Image with Infinite Imagination, Potential, Creative Power, and Desires; Secret #3: Humans Alone Possess the Ability to Transform Themselves; Secret #4: The Universe Was Created for Connection; Secret #5: Making Money Is a Spiritual Activity
Secret #6: Everything Important and Joyful You Have Achieved Has Been in Partnership with at Least One Other PersonSecret #7: Focus on Other People's Needs and Desires, and You Will Never, Ever Be Short of What You Yourself Desire and Need; Secret #8: Become a People Person; Secret #9: We Love the People Whom We Help More Than We Love Those Who Help Us; Secret #10: Life Isn't About What You Know-It's About Who You Are; Secret #11: In Order to Achieve Success, We Must and Can Build Up Our Self-Discipline, Integrity, and Character Strength
Secret #12: Your Authentic Identity Requires Other PeopleSecret #13: Know How Business Works; Understand Specialization and Cooperation; Secret #14: Each and Every One of Us Is in Business and Should Act Like a Business Professional; Secret #15: Develop All Four Dimensions of Your Life Simultaneously; Secret #16: Earnings and Profits Are God's Way of Rewarding Us for Forming Relationships with Others and Serving Them Faithfully and Effectively; Secret #17: Raise the Limits on Yourself and Others by Imposing Boundaries and Structures
Secret #18: The Importance of Service Is That You Cannot Lead If You Cannot FollowSecret #19: Vision Is Necessary; Sharing That Vision Is Not Always Necessary; Secret #20: The Most Important Organ of Leadership Is Your Mouth; Secret #21: Change Is Scary; Secret #22: As Painful as Change Can Be, It Often Contains the Seeds of Growth; Secret #23: Because Change Is a Constant Reality, Life Is More Accurately Depicted by a Video Than a Photograph; Secret #24: The More that Things Change, the More We Must Depend Upon Those Things That Never Change
Secret #25: Press Forward Even When the Road Ahead Is Not ClearSecret #26: Do Not Let Your Fear Conquer You-Press On; Secret #27: Become Strongly, Even Radically, Open to New Directions, Soft Sounds, and Faint Footsteps; Secret #28: Use the Power of Words, Sentences, and Sound; Secret #29: Feeling Right About Money Makes You Act Right; Secret #30: You Can Best Attract That Which You Best Understand; Secret #31: You Must Know Your Money, Which You Must Be Able to Measure and Count; Secret #32: Money Is Spiritual; Secret #33: Don't Live Beyond Your Means-Give Beyond Your Means
Secret #34: Giving Money Away Makes You Feel Wealthy
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|