Emergent literacy : lessons for success / Sonia Q. Cabell [and four others] ; illustrations by Zehra Fazal.
- Other records:
- San Diego, California ; Oxford, [England] ; Brisbane, [Queensland] : Plural Publishing, 2009.
- Emergent and early literacy series.
Emergent and Early Literacy Series
1 online resource (177 p.)
- Reading (Primary).
Literacy -- Study and teaching (Primary).
Language arts (Primary).
- Electronic books.
- Designed for speech-language pathologists to enhance emergent literacy intervention for preschool and kindergarten-age children, this book includes 90 lessons addressing key areas of emergent literacy: phonological awareness, print concepts, alphabet knowledge, emergent writing, inferential language, and vocabulary. These lessons are suitable for use in clinical settings as well as in collaboration with classroom teachers.
- Contents; About the Author and Illustrator; Acknowledgments; Part I. Overview; Chapter 1. Overview of Emergent Literacy; Chapter 2. Differentiating Emergent Literacy Instruction; Chapter 3. How to Use this Book; Part II. Code-Related Lesson Plans; Chapter 4. Phonological Awareness; Chapter 5. Print Awareness; Chapter 6. Alphabet Knowledge; Chapter 7. Emergent Writing; Part III. Oral Language Lesson Plans; Chapter 8. Inferential Language; Chapter 9. Vocabulary; References; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Cabell, Sonia Q., author.
Fazal, Zehra, illustrator.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|