Leading and managing education [electronic resource] : international dimensions / Nick Foskett and Jacky Lumby.
- Other records:
- London : Paul Chapman, 2003.
- Educational management, research and practice.
Educational management - research and practice
1 online resource (237 p.)
- School management and organization -- Cross-cultural studies.
Educational leadership -- Cross-cultural studies.
- Electronic books.
- This text provides a range of perspectives on key themes drawing on contrasting examples of practice from different national and cultural settings, mapping the international landscape of leadership and management in education.
- Cover; CONTENTS; SERIES EDITOR'S FOREWORD; PREFACE; Section A: Introduction; 1INTERNATIONAL PATTERNS IN EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP; Section B: Learners and learning; 2 LEARNING AND TEACHING; 3 MANAGING LEARNER OUTCOMES; 4 A PASSION FOR QUALITY; Section C: People and communities; 5 MANAGING PEOPLE IN EDUCATION; 6 PEOPLE AND PERFORMANCE; 7 MANAGING EXTERNAL RELATIONS; 8 MANAGING PARENTAL AND COMMUNITY LINKS; Section D: Strategy and Resources; 9 STRATEGY AND PLANNING; 10 MANAGING RESOURCES FOR EDUCATION; 11 MANAGING RESOURCES AT THE INSTITUTIONAL LEVEL; Section E: Learning futures
12 WIDENING PARTICIPATION13 ACHIEVING A LEARNING ORGANISATION; Section F: Leadership; 14 LEADERSHIP; REFERENCES; INDEX
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 197-220) and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Lumby, Jacky.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|