A New Guide to Italian Cinema [electronic resource] / by Carlo Celli, Marga Cottino-Jones.
- New York : Palgrave Macmillan US : Imprint: Palgrave Macmillan, 2007.
- Italian and Italian American Studies
Italian and Italian American Studies
1 online resource (256 p.)
- Culture -- Study and teaching.
Motion pictures and television.
Motion pictures -- European influences.
Motion pictures -- History.
- Local subjects:
- Cultural and Media Studies. (search)
Film and Television Studies. (search)
European Cinema. (search)
Film History. (search)
Cultural Studies. (search)
- This book is a complete reworking and update of Marga Cottino-Jones' popular A Student's Guide to Italian Film (1983, 1993) . This guide retains earlier editions' interest in renowned films and directors but is also attentive to the popular films which achieved box office success among the public.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
- SpringerLink (Online service)
Cottino-Jones, Marga. author.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1057/9780230601826 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|