Stealing the network [electronic resource] : how to own an identity / Raven Alder ... [et al.] ; Timothy Mullen (Thor), contributing author and technical editor; Johnny Long, contributing author and technical editor.
- 1st edition
- Rockland, MA : Syngress ; [Sebastopol, CA] : Distributed by O'Reilly Media, c2005.
- Stealing the network series
1 online resource (361 p.)
- Computer crimes -- Fiction.
Computer hackers -- Fiction.
Computer hackers -- Psychology -- Fiction.
Computer security -- Fiction.
Identity theft -- Fiction.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- The first two books in this series "Stealing the Network: How to Own the Box? and "Stealing the Network: How to Own a Continent? have become classics in the Hacker and Infosec communities because of their chillingly realistic depictions of criminal hacking techniques. In this third installment, the all-star cast of authors tackle one of the fastest growing crimes in the world: Identity Theft. Now, the criminal hackers readers have grown to both love and hate try to cover their tracks and vanish into thin air... ""Stealing the Network: How to Own an Identity"" is the 3rd book in the ""Ste
- Cover; Contents; Foreword; From the Diary of Robert Knoll, Senior; In The Beginning...; Sins of the Father; Saul On the Run; The Seventh Wave; Bl@ckTo\/\/3r; The Java Script Café; Death by a Thousand Cuts; A Really Gullible Genius Makes Amends; Near Miss; There's Something Else; The Chase; The Conversation; Social Insecurity; Related Titles
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Alder, Raven.
Mullen, Timothy M.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|