Selling your ideas to your organization [electronic resource] / Harold Scharlatt.
- 1st edition
- Greensboro, N.C. : Center for Creative Leadership, 2008.
- Ideas into action guidebooks.
Ideas into action guidebooks
1 online resource (35 p.)
- Business presentations.
Communication in management.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- "This guidebook explains how to scan your environment and provides a collection of tactics you can use to sell your idea. Using this systematic approach will make you more likely to accomplish your objective--solving a problem or making an improvement for the benefit of individuals, groups, and the organization as a whole"--Resource description page.
- Title Page; Table of Contents; After the Brainstorm; Scanning Your Organization; Tips and Tactics; Closing the Deal; Suggested Readings; Background; Key Point Summary; Lead Contributor
- "For the practicing manager"--Cover.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Center for Creative Leadership.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|