Teaching, Tasks, and Trust [electronic resource] : Functions of the Public Executive / John Brehm and Scott Gates.
- Other records:
- New York : Russell Sage Foundation, 
- Russell Sage Foundation series on trust.
The Russell Sage Foundation series on trust
1 online resource (182 p.)
- Supervision of employees.
Civil service -- Personnel management.
- Electronic books.
- Contents; About the Authors; Introduction; Chapter 1: Alternative Roles; Part I: Training; Chapter 2: Empirical Data on Training; Chapter 3: Adapting Preferences; Part II: Task Management; Chapter 4: Task Allocation in Public Bureaucracies; Chapter 5: Task Allocation in Policing; Part III: Trust Brokering; Chapter 6: Trust Brokering; Chapter 7: Rules, Trust, and the Allocation of Time; Chapter 8: Leadership: Middle Managers and Supervision; Notes; References; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 157-163) and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Gates, Scott.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|