Diversity management and discrimination [electronic resource] : immigrants and ethnic minorities in the EU / John Wrench.
- Aldershot, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2007.
- Research in migration and ethnic relations series.
Research in migration and ethnic relations series
1 online resource (167 p.)
- Diversity in the workplace -- Europe.
Personnel management -- Europe.
Race discrimination -- Europe -- Prevention.
- Electronic books.
- What can diversity management offer those concerned with ethnic inequality, racial discrimination, and issues of social and economic inclusion and exclusion? In this book, John Wrench traces the emergence of diversity management, highlights recent issues and trends, and considers the future development of diversity management in Europe.
- Introducing the issues
Diversity management in the USA
The background to diversity management in Europe
Convergence and constraints in European diversity practice
An overview of critiques of diversity management
Diversity management and anti-discrimination
Diversity and the future.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -149) and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|