The U. S. Supreme Court [electronic resource] : a very short introduction / Linda Greenhouse.
- Other records:
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2012.
- Very short introductions ; 306.
Very short introductions ; 306
1 online resource (126 p.) : ill.
- Courts of last resort -- United States.
Constitutional history -- United States.
United States. Supreme Court.
- Electronic books.
- For 30 years, Linda Greenhouse chronicled the activities of the justices as the Supreme Court correspondent for the New York Times. In this concise volume, she draws on her deep knowledge of the court's history as well as of its written and unwritten rules to show the reader how the Supreme Court really works.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Includes web resources.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|