Grassroots library advocacy [electronic resource] Lauren Comito, Aliqae Geraci, Christian Zabriskie.
- Chicago, Ill. : American Library Association, c2012.
- Special reports (American Library Association)
ALA Editions. Special Reports
1 online resource (82 p.)
- Libraries -- Public relations -- United States.
Libraries and community -- United States.
Library outreach programs -- United States.
Libraries -- Political aspects -- United States.
Pressure groups -- United States.
Community organization -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- This indispensable report goes beyond the "what-to-do" of library advocacy and explains how to do it right.
- Contents; Introduction; Chapter 1: Getting Started; Chapter 2: Message and Visibility; Chapter 3: Navigating Relationships; Chapter 4: Putting Yourself Out There; Appendix; Index
- Includes index.
Description based on online resource; title from title page (ebrary, viewed September 11, 2013).
- Geraci, Aliqae.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|