E-manufacturing towards global engineering [electronic resource] / guest editors Pingyu Jiang and Shuichi Fukada.
- Bradford, England : Emerald Group Publishing, c2007.
- Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management ; 18, no. 1
1 online resource (1 v.)
- Production engineering -- Data processing.
Computer integrated manufacturing systems.
- Electronic books.
- With today's increasing globalization, design and manufacturing activities are often separated geographically in different places or countries. Although network technology, especially the Internet and the World Wide Web, makes this easier, there are still risks when choosing suitable information-oriented techniques to reach the needs of manufacturing engineering. In order to reduce this risk, many researchers embrace the concept of e-manufacturing, a kind of Internet-based just-in-time manufacturing process combined with e-business engineering. Intended to highlight some of the key techniques in e-manufacturing, this e-book comprises six technical papers from United Kingdom, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, and China Mainland, to show the finished or ongoing research processes.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
- Jiang, Pingyu.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|