Institutions/culture and sustainable development [electronic resource] : part II / guest editors: Daniel C.W. Ho and Lawrence W.C. Lai.
- Bradford, England : Emerald Group Publishing, c2006.
- Property Management ; 24, no. 3
1 online resource (165 p.)
- Sustainable development.
- Electronic books.
- Being part of resource management, the professional arena of property management has made a significant contribution to the paradigm of 'sustainable development' or 'sustainability'. This e-book, split over two issues (Part I in 24:2), aims to promote interdisciplinary research on the area of sustainability and property management in terms of institutional arrangements, culture, history and various facets of property management broadly understood as resource planning, management and development. The articles in Part II cover three crucial areas: modeling sustainable development, environmental
- Cover; CONTENTS; EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD; Guest editorial; Paradoxes of sustainable development; The framework underpinning conflicting keys in sustainability: harmony-in-transit; Institutional considerations for sustainable development policy implementation; A "Hong Kong" model of sustainable development; The leasehold system as a land management measure to attain sustainable development planning by contract A Hong Kong case study Eric C.K. Ho Department of Real Estate and Construction, University of H; Governance in a co-ownership environment
Effects of building management regimes of private apartment buildings in Hong KongHKSAR's nature conservation policy - a new formulation for an old problem?; Energy issues in Chongqing; Impact of urbanization on building energy consumption and the role of BEE design codes in China
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Ho, Daniel C. W.
Lai, Lawrence Wai-chung.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|