Maintenance in the construction industry [electronic resource] / guest editor Jezdimir Knezevic.
- Bradford, England : Emerald Group Publishing, c2002.
- Journal of quality in maintenance engineering ; .8, no. 2
1 online resource (56 p.)
- Maintainability (Engineering)
- Electronic books.
- About the Guest Editor Jezdimir Knezevic is the President of the MIRCE Akademy of SystemOperational Science and professor at its School for System Operational Solutions. His 20 years ofacademic and professional experience in reliability, maintenance and logistics engineering, hasbeen summarised through over 200 technical and scientific publications.
- Contents; Abstracts and keywords; Guest editorial; Factors affecting housing maintenance cost; The role of the facility manager in new procurement routes; Practical application of RCM to local authority housing; Development of a generic framework for collecting whole life cost data for the building industry; Determining maintenance requirements of a water distribution network using whole life costing
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Knezevic, Jezdimir.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|