Exploring supply chain management in the creative industries [electronic resource] / guest editor: Gary Graham.
- Bradford, England : Emerald Group Publishing, c2005.
- Supply chain management: an international journal ; v.10, no. 5
1 online resource (77 p.)
- Business logistics.
- Electronic books.
- SCM is a rapidly emerging paradigm that is transforming the organisation of business operations as firms seek ever new and innovative ways of finding the elusive mantra of competitive advantage. Little work to date has been undertaken on the creative sector. This e-book hopes to address this, by offering some interesting and informative exploratory work in different areas of the sector. One aim was to offer some insights and lessons that could be drawn on by the wider business community.
- Contents; Guest editorial; Corporate turnaround through effective supply chain management: the case of a leading jewellery manufacturer in India; Evaluating the impact of the internet on barriers to entry in the music industry; Developing a strategic framework for efficient and effective optimisation of information in the supply chains of the UK clothing manufacture industry; Supply chain management practices in toy supply chains; Supply chain integration and performance: US versus East Asian companies; Systems thinking ability for supply chain management
The perceived impact of successful outsourcing on customer service managementNote from the publisher
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Graham, Gary.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|