Creating wealth in the connected economy [electronic resource] / guest editor Stephen Lee.
- Bradford, England : Emerald Group Publishing, c2002.
- Integrated manufacturing systems ; v.13, no. 6
1 online resource (77 p.)
- Computer integrated manufacturing systems.
- Electronic books.
- In recent years, the importance of Internetand World Wide Web (WWW) technologies inmanufacturing industries has been risingvery rapidly in a global context. According toa recent study, Manufacturing Foresight 2020,conducted by UK Department of Trade andIndustry (DTI), the impact of thisdevelopment is deemed the most profoundsince the Industrial Revolution.
- Contents; Abstracts & keywords; Powerhouse's management strategies for excellent business achievement; SAE 8C corporate culture model for business competitiveness; A study on Sun Pin's art of business management strategies matching the MBNQA criteria for business competitiveness; National productivity and competitive strategies for the new millennium; Implementing strategies successfully; The importance of trust: creating wealth in a connective economy; Innovation as the basis of ownership and the creation of wealth?; Labour productivity
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Lee, Stephen.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|