Connecting medical informatics and bio-informatics [electronic resource] : proceedings of MIE2005, the XIXth International Congress of the European Federation for Medical Informatics / edited by Rolf Engelbrecht ... [et al.].
- Amsterdam ; Oxford : IOS Press, c2005.
- Conference Name:
- International Congress on Medical Informatics (19th : 2005 : Geneva, Switzerland)
International Congress on Medical Informatics
- Studies in health technology and informatics ; v. 116.
Studies in health technology and informatics, 0926-9630 ; v. 116
1 online resource (1052 p.)
- Bioinformatics -- Congresses.
Medical informatics -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- A variety of topics of bio-informatics, including both medical and bio-medical informatics are addressed by MIE. The main theme in this publication is the development of connections between bio-informatics and medical informatics. Tools and concepts from both disciplines can complement each other.
- Title page; Preface; Reviewers for MIE2005; Contents; Bioinformatics and Medical Genomics; Immunogenetics Sequence Annotation: The Strategy of IMGT Based on IMGT-ONTOLOGY; An Integrated Data-Warehouse-Concept for Clinical and Biological Information; Time Series Models on Analysing Mortality Rates and Acute Childhood Lymphoid Leukaemia; Bio-Health Information: A Preliminary Review of On-Line Cystic Fibrosis Resources; Bioinformatics Meets Clinical Informatics; SITRANS: A Web Information System for Microarray Experiments
Practical Approaches to the Development of Biomedical Informatics: The INFOBIOMED Network of ExcellenceComputerized Patient Record; Quality Labelling and Certification of Electronic Health Record Systems; Computerized Case History - an Effective Tool for Management of Patients and Clinical Trials; Information on Medication History - Basis for Improved Prescribing; Users' Needs and Expectations of Electronic Medical Record Systems in Family Medicine Residence Settings; Tracking Referents in Electronic Health Records; The French Organ Transplant Data System
Avoiding Doubles in Distributed Nominative Medical Databases: Optimization of the Needleman and Wunsch AlgorithmParticipatory Work Flow Analysis Prior to Implementation of EPR: A Method to Discover Needs for Change; Use of Computer and Respiratory Inductance Plethysmography for the Automated Detection of Swallowing in the Elderly; Representing the Patient's Therapeutic History in Medical Records and in Guideline Recommendations for Chronic Diseases Using a Unique Model; mGen - An Open Source Framework for Generating Clinical Documents
Comparing Different Approaches to Two-Level Modelling of Electronic Health RecordsIntroducing the Electronic Health Record in Austria; Medical Record Linkage of Anonymous Registries without Validated Sample Linkage of the Dutch Perinatal Registries; The Core Data Elements of Electronic Health Record in Finland; HealthInfoCDA: Case Composition Using Electronic Health Record Data Sources; Nursing Documentation in Occupational Health; Decision Support and Clinical Guidelines; Structuring Clinical Guidelines through the Recognition of Deontic Operators
Prototypical Cases and Adaptation Rules for Diagnosis of Dysmorphic SyndromesKnowledge Discovery on Functional Disabilities: Clustering Based on Rules Versus Other Approaches; Design of a Multi Dimensional Database for the Archimed DataWarehouse; Canonical Correlation Analysis for Data Reduction in Data Mining Applied to Predictive Models for Breast Cancer Recurrence; Tools for Statistical Analysis with Missing Data: Application to a Large Medical Database; Diagnostic Support for Glaucoma Using Retinal Images: A Hybrid Image Analysis and Data Mining Approach
SVM Modeling via a Hybrid Genetic Strategy. A Health Care Application
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Engelbrecht, R. (Rolf)
European Federation for Medical Informatics.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|