International journal of fatigue [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- International journal of fatigue (Online)
- Other Title:
- Guildford, Surrey : IPC Science and Technology Press, 1979-
Twelve no. a year, <2007->
Vol. 1, issue 1 (Jan. 1979)-
- Materials -- Fatigue -- Periodicals.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- " ... is dedicated entirely to the full range of science and technology associated with fatigue. The scope of the journal includes the study, analysis, and modeling of fatigue and fatigue-related processes from the atomic level to global engineering behaviour, in all classes of materials and material systems."
- Title from contents screen (ScienceDirect, viewed Mar. 20, 2007).
Published: Elsevier, <2000->
"Published in affiliation with the European Structural Integrity Society."
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 29, issue 7 (July 2007), viewed Mar. 20, 2007.
- European Structural Integrity Society.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|