Journal of electrostatics [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Journal of electrostatics (Online)
- Other Title:
- Amsterdam : Elsevier Scientific Pub. Co., 1975-
Twelve no. a year, 2005-
Vol. 1, issue 1 (Feb. 1975)-
- Electrostatics -- Periodicals.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The journal has the aim of disseminating knowledge of static electricity in its fundamental aspects, its useful applications and in its hazardous nature."
- Title from contents screen (ScienceDirect, viewed Jan. 12, 2006).
Some issues also have distinctive theme titles.
"Fundamentals, applications, and hazards."
Some nos. issued in combined form.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 64, issue 2 (Feb. 2006), viewed Jan. 12, 2006.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|