Web journal of current legal issues.
- Other Title:
- Web JCLI
Current legal issues
- [Newcastle upon Tyne] : University of Newcastle upon Tyne in association with Blackstone Press, 1995-2014.
Three issues a year, 2014
1 (Mar. 17, 1995)-
Ceased with vol. 20, no. 3 (2014)
- Continued By:
- European Journal of Current Legal Issues
- Law -- Great Britain -- Periodicals.
Law -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain -- Periodicals.
Technology and law -- Periodicals.
Law -- Study and teaching.
Technology and law.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The focus of the journal is on current legal issues in judicial decisions, law reform, legislation, legal research, policy related socio-legal research, and information technology and practice.
Title from journal home page (viewed June 25, 1996).
Editor: Michael J. Allen.
Includes full text search engine.
The main articles from the journal for 1995-1997 were published in print form as: Web journal of current legal issues yearbook.
Latest issue consulted: vol. 20, no. 3 (2014) (publisher's Web site, viewed June 1, 2016).
- Allen, M. J. (Michael John), 1956-
University of Newcastle upon Tyne.
Blackstone Press (London, England)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|