Alberta law review.
- Standardized Title:
- Alberta law review (Online)
- Other Title:
- Constitutional studies
- Edmonton : Faculty of Law, University of Alberta
- Government document
4 times a year, <1992>
Began with v. 1, no. 1 (fall 1955).
- Law reviews -- Alberta.
Title from journal title screen (Hein Online, viewed Aug. 20, 2004).
Beginning 1990, the second issue of each vol. has title: Constitutional studies. Études constitutionnelles, and is co-produced by the Centre for Constitutional Studies.
Some issues have distinctive title.
Some issues called Petroleum law supplement (1990- called Petroleum law edition) contain the papers of the annual seminar in oil and gas law sponsored by the Canadian Petroleum Law Foundation.
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Vols. 1-20, 1955-82. 1 v.; v. 21-25, 1983-87. 1 v.
- University of Alberta. Faculty of Law, issuing body.
Canadian Petroleum Law Foundation, sponsoring body.
University of Alberta. Centre for Constitutional Studies, issuing body.
- Has Supplement:
- Review of Constitutional Studies (CKB)991042731863084 (DLC)94649025
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|