Peeling apples [electronic resource] / Tessa Morris-Suzuki.
- Canberra : Pandanus Books, c2005.
- Sullivan's Creek series Peeling apples
1 online resource (59 p.)
- Australian poetry.
- Electronic books.
- A collection of finely observed and persuasively evocative poems by an accomplished poet, Morris-Suzuki directs her attention to art, religious belief, old age, the natural world and the nature of perception.
- Preliminaries; CONTENTS; Full Moon Heron Island; Van Gogh in Arles; The Hunt; Berkeley Castle; In Time of Drought; Brother Messiah; Obedience Training; In Case of Emergency; Gulaga Mountain; Gagarin Park; From the Joss House at Rocky River; A Matter of Time; On Glebe Street; But What Shall We Say to Those Who Dance; Solstice; Wake Up Sleeping Beauty; A Phrasebook for Travelers; On First Seeing the Mediterranean; Presumed Guilty; Power; Charity; On the Anthropological Researches of August Hirt; Migration; Persian Carpet; Frost at Michelago; Guy Fawkes; The Weather House; Photographs
Double Vision Equ; The Night Fishers; Were You Too High Above the Clouds to See Them; Kyongju Paeri; Peeling Apples;
- "A Sullivan's Creek Publication"--T.p. verso.
"Pandanus Books acknowledges the support of artsACT in the publication of this book."--T.p. verso.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|