Learning and instruction.
- Standardized Title:
- Learning and instruction (Online)
- Oxford ; New York : Elsevier Science, 1991-
Six no. a year, 1998-
Vol. 1, issue 1 (1991).
- Learning -- Periodicals.
Teaching -- Periodicals.
- Electronic journals.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Learning and Instruction is an international, multi-disciplinary journal that provides a platform for the publication of the most advanced high-quality research in the areas of learning, development, instruction and teaching."
- Title from contents screen (ScienceDirect, viewed Mar. 9, 2007).
Some issues also have distinctive titles.
Supplements accompany some issues.
The Journal of the European Association for Research on Learning and Instruction.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 17, issue 1 (Feb. 2007), viewed Mar. 9, 2007.
- European Association for Research on Learning and Instruction.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|