Hadronic physics from lattice QCD [electronic resource] / edited by Anthony M. Green.
- Singapore ; Hackensack, N.J. : World Scientific, c2004.
- International review of nuclear physics ; v. 9.
International review of nuclear physics ; v. 9
International review of nuclear physics ; vol. 9
1 online resource (385 p.)
- Lattice field theory.
- Electronic books.
- Particle and nuclear physicists frequently take results from Lattice QCD at their face value without probing into their reliability or sophistication. This attitude usually stems from a lack of knowledge of the field. The aim of the present volume is to rectify this by introducing in an elementary way several topics, which we believe are appropriate for, and of possible interest to, both particle and nuclear physicists who are non-experts in the field.
- Preface; Contents; Chapter 1 Meson and Baryon Spectroscopy on a Lattice; Chapter 2 Exotics; Chapter 3 Two Quark Potentials; Chapter 4 Interactions between Lattice Hadrons; Chapter 5 Bridges from Lattice QCD to Nuclear Physics
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Green, Anthony M.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|