Selected papers from EuroFM Copenhagen 2004 [electronic resource] / Guest editors Jan Brochner and Tore I. Haugen.
- Bradford, England : Emerald Group Publishing, c2004.
- Facilities ; v.22, no. 11/12
1 online resource (49 p.)
- Facility management.
- Electronic books.
- This issue of Facilities is based on a selection of several papers from the 23 papers accepted for the 3rd European Research Symposium in Facilities Management, held on 12-14 May 2004 in Copenhagen. The Symposium ran in parallel with, and as part of, the European Facilities Management Conference 2004, and participants were able to walk between research and practice sessions, which created a good climate for interaction.Previously published in: Facilities, Volume 22, Number 11/12, 2004
- Contents; Abstracts & keywords; Guest editorial; Building users, owners and service providers; Patient focused healthcare; Assessing the innovative ability of FM teams; User-centric facilities management; A generic model for creating organizational change and innovation in the building process; Managing facilities in a Scandinavian manner; Managing outsourced support services
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Brochner, Jan.
Haugen, Tore I.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|