Modern microwave circuits [electronic resource] / Noyan Kinayman, M.I. Aksun.
- Boston : Artech House, c2005.
- Artech House microwave library.
Artech House microwave library
1 online resource (619 p.)
- Microwave circuits.
- Electronic books.
- A single-source reference on the modern microwave engineering and practical applications of microstrip circuit technology, this invaluable book explains how microstrip circuits are built and provides in-depth coverage of computer-aided simulation and underlying theories. Including over 450 equations and more than 200 illustrations, it places special emphasis on working examples and full-wave electromagnetic simulations. You find detailed discussions on such critical topics as microwave passive lumped circuits, filter design, and calibration techniques. The book gives you a thorough understandi
- Modern Microwave Circuits; Contents v; Preface xi; Acknowledgments xiii; Chapter 1 Microwave Network Theory 1; Chapter 2 Microwave Printed Circuits 141; Chapter 3 Full-Wave Analysis of Printed Circuits; Chapter 4 Microstrip Patch Antennas 291; Chapter 5 Microstrip Coupled Lines 357; Chapter 6 Microstrip Filters 415; Chapter 7 Microwave Lumped Elements 533; About the Authors; Index 597
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Aksun, M. I.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|