Supply chain and finance [electronic resource] / editors, Panos M. Pardalos, Athanasios Migdalas, George Baourakis.
- River Edge, N.J. ; London : World Scientific, c2004.
- Series on computers and operations research ; v. 2.
Series on computers and operations research ; vol. 2
1 online resource (359 p.)
- Financial engineering.
Business logistics -- Mathematical models.
Stock exchanges -- Mathematical models.
Portfolio management -- Mathematical models.
- Electronic books.
- This book describes recently developed mathematical models, methodologies, and case studies in diverse areas, including stock market analysis, portfolio optimization, classification techniques in economics, supply chain optimization, development of e-commerce applications, etc. It will be of interest to both theoreticians and practitioners working in economics and finance.
- Supply Chain and Finance; Preface; CONTENTS; Network-based Techniques in the Analysis of the Stock Market V. Boginski, S. Butenko, P.M. Pardalos; On the Efficiency of the Capital Market in Greece: Price Discovery and Causality in the Athens Stock Exchange and the Athens Derivatives Exchange H. V. Mertzanis; Assessing the Financial Performance of Marketing Co-Operatives and Investor Owned Firms: a Multicriteria Methodology G. Baourakis, N. Kalogeras, C. Zopounidis and G. Van Dijk
Assessing Country Risk Using Multicriteria Classification Approaches E. Gjonca, M. Doumpos, G. Baourakis, C. ZopounidisAssessing Equity Mutual Funds Performance Using a Multicriteria Methodology: a Comparative Analysis K. Pendaraki, M. Doumpos, C. Zopounidis; Stacked Generalization Framework for the Prediction of Corporate Acquisitions E. Tartari, M. Doumpos, G. Baourakis, C. Zopounidis; Single Airport Ground Holding Problem - Benefits of Modeling Uncertainty and Risk K. Taafe; Measuring Production Efficiency in the Greek Food Industry A. Karakitsiou, A. Mavrommati and A. Migdalas
Brand Management in the Fruit Juice Industry G. Baourakis and G. BaltasCritical Success Factors of Business To Business (B2B) E-commerce Solutions to Supply Chain Management I.P. Vlachos; Towards the Identification of Human, Social, Cultural and Organizational Requirements for Successful E-commerce Systems Development A . S. Andreou, S. M. Mavromoustakos and C. N . Schizas; Towards Integrated Web-Based Environment for B2B International Trade: Mall 2000 Project Case R. Nikolov, B. Lomev and S. Varbanov; Portfolio Optimization with Drawdown Constraints A. Chekhlov, S. Uryasev and M. Zabarankin
Portfolio Optimization using Markowitz Model: an Application to the Bucharest Stock Exchange C. Viju, G. Baourakis, A. Migdalas, M. Doumpos and P.M. PardalosA New Algorithm for the Triangulation of Input-Output Tables in Economics B. H. Chiarini, W. Chaovalitwongse and P.M. Pardalos; Mining Encrypted Data B. Boutsinas, G. C. Meletiou and M. N. Vrahatis; Exchange Rate Forecasting through Distributed Time-Lagged Feedforward Neural Networks N.G. Pavlidis, D.K. Tasoulis, G.S. Androulakis and M.N. Vrahatis; Network Flow Problems with Step Cost Functions R. Yang and P.M. Pardalos
Models for Integrated Customer Order Selection and Requirements Planning under Limited Production Capacity K. Taaffe and J. Geunes
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Pardalos, P. M. (Panos M.), 1954-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|