Manchu grammar [electronic resource] / edited by Liliya M. Gorelova.
- Leiden ; Boston : Brill, 2002.
- Handbuch der Orientalistik. Handbook of Uralic studies ; Achte Abteilung, v. 7.
Handbook of Oriental Studies. Section eight, Central Asia ; vol. 7
1 online resource (625 p.)
- Manchu language -- Grammar.
- Electronic books.
- A comprehensive grammar of Manchu, the official language in China during the Qing dynasty. Taking also into account the scholarship on the subject from both China and Russia, the volume covers the Manchu writing system, morphology and phrenology. Sibe is also dealt with.
- Contents; Preface; Description of Linguistic Materials; Part One: Prolegomena to Manchu Studies; Part Two: Manchu Script; Part Three: Phonology; Part Four: Morphology; Part Five: Syntax; List of Abbreviations Which Are Used as Grammatical Category Labels in Interlinear Morphemic Translation; Source Abbreviations; Selected Bibliography; Index of Dialects, Languages and Language Families; Index of Names of People, Nations, Places, Countries, Titles, Periods of Reigns and Proper Names; Index of Technical Terms; Index of Suffixes, Analytical Grammatical Forms and Syntactic Words
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -555) and indexes.
- Gorelova, Lilii͡a Mikhaĭlovna.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|