Arts administration / John Pick and Malcolm Anderton.
- 2nd ed.
- London ; New York : E & FN Spon : Taylor & Francis Group, 1996, c1980.
1 online resource (191 p.)
- Arts -- Great Britain -- Management.
Humanities -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- The nature of arts administration and management has changed dramatically over the last decade with policy, funding and restructuring all playing major parts. Following on from the successful first edition, Arts Administration has now been updated to include arts policy under the new UK Ministry of Heritage, the workings of the national lottery and the role of ethnic minority, fringe and community arts. Ten new case studies include a variety of problems commonly encountered in arts administration, such as balancing budgets, marketing, fund raising and programming. Arts administration
- Book Cover; Title; Contents; Acknowledgements; Introduction; The arts; Arts organizations; Development of arts administration systems; The context; Government intervention: supports and constraints; Arts programming; Arts marketing; Development of arts audiences; Arts administration: conclusions; Case studies; Useful addresses; The arts administrator's contacts; Training for arts administration; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliography and index.
- Anderton, Malcolm Hey.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.4324/9780203474846 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|