Intelligent autonomous systems 7 [electronic resource] / edited by Maria Gini ... [et al.].
- Other Title:
- Amsterdam ; Washington, DC : IOS Press ; Tokyo : Ohmsha, c2002.
- Conference Name:
- International Conference on Intelligent Autonomous Systems (7th : 2002 : Marina del Rey, Calif.)
1 online resource (427 p.)
- Intelligent control systems -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- The goal of the Seventh International Conference on Intelligent Autonomous Systems (IAS-7) was to exchange and stimulate research ideas that make future robots and systems more intelligent and autonomous. This volume of proceedings contains 71 technical papers by authors from 15 countries.
- Cover; Title page; Preface; IAS-7 Conference Organization; Contents; Reactive Reflex based Control for a Four-Legged Walking Machine; Smooth Task Switching through Behaviour Competition; Application of Mobile Code to Development of Cooperative Multirobot Systems; OccuBot VI - An Intelligent Robot System for Seat Testing Applications; Biological Inspired Walking Machines; Concept for Human Robot Co-operation Integrating Artificial Haptic Perception; Probabilistic, On-line Construction of Memories; Exploiting Multi-Robot Geometry for Efficient Randomized Motion Planning
Visual Navigation Outdoors: The Argos Project Automatic Color Landmark Detection and Retrieval for Robot Navigation; Biomimetic Actuators - The Need for and Use of 'Soft' Actuators; Automated Laser-Based Profiler for Sewer Inspection; Application of Vision in Simultaneous Localization & Mapping; Robots in Formation Using Local Information; Emergence of Bipedal Locomotion Using a Polymorphic CPG Circuit; Control of the Pneumatic Muscle Driven Walking Machine Airbug; Fusing Ladar and Color Image Information for Mobile Robot Feature Detection and Tracking
An Integrated Connectionist Approach to Reinforcement Learning for Robotic Control: Extension to Three Dimensions Biologically Inspired Visual Odometer for Navigation of a Flying Robot; CPG Model for Autonomous Decentralized Multi-Legged Robot System; Interactive Evolutionary Computation for Real Robot from a Viewpoint of Observation; A Study on Low-Invasive Measurement System from Motor and Somato-Sensory Cortex of Rat for Prosthetic Application; Modular Fuzzy-Reinforcement Learning in Multi-Agent Systems; Finding Sub-Optimal Policies Faster in Multi-Agent Systems: FQ-Learning
Autonomous Behavior of Collective Block Agents A Biomimetic Approach towards Autonomous Real World Robots; Towards an Optimal Scoring Policy for Simulated Soccer Agents; A Reactive Path-Planner Using Multilayered Cellular Automata; 3D Motion Recovery while Zooming Using Active Contours; SHAPE: Simulated Heterogeneous Agent Planing of an Environment; Resource Scheduling and Load Balancing in Distributed Robotic Control Systems; Cooperation between Omnidirectional Vision Agents and Perspective Vision Agents for Mobile Robots; Synthesis of Supervision Policies for Robust Sensory-Motor Behaviors
Memory Registers Optimization in Stochastic Functional Self-Organized Sorting Performed by a Team of Autonomous Mobile Agents An Architecture for Robot Learning; Progress in Pheromone Robotics; Autominder: A Planning, Monitoring, and Reminding Assistive Agent; Online Execution Control Checking for Autonomous Systems; Evaluation of Control Strategies for Multi-Robot Search and Retrieval; Towards Distributed and Dynamic Task Reallocation; Cognition and Periodic Control of Autonomous Robot Using Net-List Evolution
Real-Time Obstacle Avoidance by an Autonomous Mobile Robot using an Active Vision Sensor and a Vertically Emitted Laser Slit
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Gini, Maria.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|