Handbook of single molecule fluorescence spectroscopy [electronic resource] / Chris Gell, David Brockwell, Alastair Smith.
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2006.
1 online resource (279 p.)
- Fluorescence spectroscopy -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Molecular spectroscopy -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Electronic books.
- This book is aimed at providing a practical introduction to single molecule fluorescence experiments, the analysis of the data, and applications of the techniques to the study of biological structure and function. The techniques have wide applications in biology, and underpin some aspects of nanotechnology and quantum information processing. - ;Analytical measurements at the single molecule level under ambient conditions have become almost routine in the past few years. The application of this technology to fundamental studies of heterogeneity in biomolecular structure and dynamics, chemical a
- Single molecule fluorescence techniques
Single molecule fluorescence instrumentation
Preparation of samples for single molecule fluorescence spectroscopy
Fluorescence spectroscopy of freely diffusing single molecules : examples
Fluorescence spectroscopy of immobilized single molecules : examples
The outlook for single molecule fluorescence measurements.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Brockwell, David.
Smith, Alastair (D. Alastair)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|