Academic keywords : a devil's dictionary for higher education / Cary Nelson and Stephen Watt.
- New York : Routledge, 1999.
1 online resource (351 p.)
- Universities and colleges -- Terminology.
- Electronic books.
- Know what academic freedom is? Or what it's come to mean? What's affirmative about affirmative action these days? Think you're up on the problem of sexual harassment on campus? Or know how much the university depends on part-time faculty? Academic Keywords is a witty, informed, and sometimes merciless assessment of today's campus, an increasingly corporatized institution that may have bitten off more than its administration is ready to chew. Cary Nelson and Steve Watt use the format of a dictionary to present stories and reflections on some
- Book Cover; Title; Contents; Preface; Introduction Between Meltdown and Community: Crisis and Opportunity in Higher Education; Notes; Bibliography; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 319-328) and index.
- Watt, Stephen, 1951-
- Publisher Number:
- 10.4324/9780203902356 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|