The Dead Sea scrolls study edition [electronic resource] / edited by Florentino García Martínez & Eibert J.C. Tigchelaar. Vol. 1, 1Q1-4Q273. Vol. 2, 4Q274-11Q31.
- Standardized Title:
- Dead Sea scrolls. Polyglot. Selections.
- Leiden : Brill ; Grand Rapids, Mich. ; London : Eerdmans, 2000, c1997.
1 online resource (1386 p.)
- Manuscripts, Hebrew.
Dead Sea scrolls -- Polyglot -- Selections.
- Electronic books.
- Official Aramaic (700-300 BCE)
- This study text contains edited Hebrew and Aramaic transcriptions, and English translations of the non-biblical scrolls on facing pages, arranged by serial number from Cave 1 to Cave 11. In addition it offers a summary of the contents of the biblical scrolls from Qumran.
- Contents; Foreword; Preface to the Second Edition; Abbreviations; Key to Symbols; Text and Translation 1Q1-11Q31; Index of Manuscripts; Index of Titles; Index of Cave 1 Manuscripts without Serial Numbers; Index of Manuscripts not found near Qumran
- "This book offers a fresh transcription and an English translation of all the relevant non-biblical texts found at Qumran, arranged by serial number from Cave 1 to Cave 11"--P. ix.
Originally published: Leiden : Brill, 1997.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- García Martínez, Florentino.
Tigchelaar, Eibert J. C.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|