Marketing in Publishing [electronic resource].
- Hoboken : Taylor and Francis, 2002.
1 online resource (171 p.)
- Publishers and publishing -- Marketing -- Great Britain
Books -- Great Britain
- Local subjects:
Publishers and publishing.
Publishers and publishing - Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- Marketing in Publishing, offers a wealth of practical information on creative strategies to increase book sales in a competitive and rapidly-changing marketplace. It is the first comprehensive study in this area to be published since the ending of the Net Book Agreement.Patrick Forsyth, now a marketing consultant, draws in his many years' experience of the publishing industry to reinstate marketing firmly where it should be: as an integral and integrated part of the whole marketing process.Marketing in Publishing gives expert guidance on different elements of the mark
- Book Cover; Title; Contents; List of figures; Acknowledgements; Foreword; Preface; Marketing in context; Setting a course; Action to promote sales; The personal touch; Managing distribution; Chips and change; Afterword; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Forsyth, Patrick.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|