Gender planning and development : theory, practice and training / Caroline O.N. Moser.
- London ; New York : Routledge, 1993.
1 online resource (298 p.)
- Women in development -- Developing countries.
Women -- Developing countries -- Social conditions.
Sex role -- Developing countries.
Social planning -- Developing countries.
Feminism -- Developing countries.
Developing countries -- Social policy.
- Electronic books.
- Gender planning is not an end in itself but a means by which women, through a process of empowerment, can emancipate themselves. Ultimately, its success depends on the capacity of women's organizations to confront subordination and create successful alliances which will provide constructive support in negotiating women's needs at the level of household, civil society, the state and the global system.Gender Planning and Development provides an introduction to an issue of primary importance and constant debate. It will be essential reading for academics, practitioners, undergraduate
- Book Cover; Title; Copyright; Contents
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -275) and indexes.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.4324/9780203411940 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|