Surface contamination and cleaning [electronic resource] / editor, K.L. Mittal.
- Utrecht ; Boston : VSP, 2003-
- Conference Name:
- International Symposium on Surface Contamination and Cleaning (2001 : Newark, N.J.)
1 online resource (373 p.)
- Surface contamination -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- This work constitutes the proceedings of the International Symposium on Surface Contamination and Cleaning, held in 2001. It contains a total of 24 papers, covering topics such as: mapping of surface contaminants; acceptable cleanliness levels; ionic contamination; and particle removal.
- Contents; Preface; Mapping of surface contaminants by tunable infrared-laser imaging; Monitoring cleanliness and defining acceptable cleanliness levels; Tracking surface ionic contamination by ion chromatography; A new method using MESERAN technique for measuring surface contamination after solvent extraction; Methods for pharmaceutical cleaning validations; Influence of cleaning on the surface of model glasses and their sensitivity to organic contamination; Decontamination of sensitive equipment; The fundamentals of no-chemistry process cleaning
Development of a technology for generation of ice particlesCleaning with solid carbon dioxide pellet blasting; Development of a generic procedure for modeling of waterjet cleaning; Experimental and numerical investigation of waterjet derusting technology; Practical applications of icejet technology in surface processing; Correlating cleanliness to electrical performance; Qualifying a cleaning system for space flight printed wiring assemblies; Investigation of modified SC-1 solutions for silicon wafer cleaning
Performance qualification of post-CMP cleaning equipment in a semiconductor fabrication environmentSpatial and temporal scales in wet processing of deep submicrometer features; Microdenier fabrics for cleanroom wipers; Fine particle detachment studied by reflectometry and atomic force microscopy; Dust removal from solar panels and spacecraft on Mars; Laser cleaning of silicon wafers: Prospects and problems; Particle removal using resonant laser detachment; The future of industrial cleaning and related public policy-making
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Mittal, K. L., 1945-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|