Improving children's services networks [electronic resource] : lessons from family centres / Jane Tunstill, Jane Aldgate, Marilyn Hughes.
- Philadelphia : Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2007.
1 online resource (160 p.)
- Community-based family services -- Great Britain.
Family social work -- Great Britain.
Social work with children -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- This book details and evaluates expert research into the developing role of family centres in the light of current political and social trends including. A vital addition to the literature on child care services, Improving Children's Services Networks is essential reading for social care practitioners and students, and government policy makers.
- An introduction to the study
The current agenda for children and families services
Building links and partnerships with other agencies
Family centres and social services : tensions and opportunities
Delivering services : the experience of family centres
Centres as a gateway to other services : the experience of family centres
The importance of centre managers and staff
Parents' perspectives on family centres
Family centres in transition
Family centres : an afterword.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Aldgate, Jane, 1945-
Hughes, Marilyn, 1947-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|