Selected papers from the 12th international IGTE symposium on numerical field calculation in electrical engineering [electronic resource] / guest editor Oszkar Biro; co-editors David A. Lowther and Piergiorgio Alotto.
- Bradford : Emerald Group Press, c2007.
- COMPEL, the internationl journal for computation and mathematics in electrical and electronic engineering ; 26, no. 3
1 online resource (358 p.)
- Electronics -- Mathematics.
Electrical engineering -- Mathematics.
- Electronic books.
- This e-book is a selection of papers presented at the 12th International IGTE Symposium on Numerical Field Calculation in Electrical Engineering held in September 2006 in Graz, Austria. More than 110 delegates from 21 countries contributed to IGTE 2006 presenting 30 oral speeches and more than 60 posters. The conference covered numerical techniques in electromagnetism, optimal design and parameter optimization in electromagnetism as well as reconstruction.
- Cover; CONTENTS; Editorial advisory board; Preface; Electromagnetic models for metallic carbon nanotube interconnects; Numerical modelling of the interaction of nanoparticles with electromagnetic waves; On the convergence of the transfinite-element method; Perfectly matched layers for T, F formulation; Analysis of plasmon oscillations in metallic nanoparticles; Losses scaling in soft magnetic materials; Transmission line meshes for computational simulation of electromagnetic modes in the Earth's atmosphere
Influence of the discretization error on the reconstruction accuracy in electrical capacitance tomography 3D topology optimization using an immune algorithm; Design and synthesis of wide tuning range variable comb drive MEMS capacitors; A perturbation finite element method for modeling moving conductive and magnetic regions without remeshing; Efficient design analysis of a novel magnetic gear on a high performance computer; Electromagnetically excited audible noise - evaluation and optimization of electrical machines by numerical simulation; de Rham currents in discrete electromagnetism
Error control schemes for adaptive time integration of magneto dynamic systems with variable spatial mesh resolution Hybrid genetic algorithms using quadratic local search operators; Investigation of load noise generation of large power transformer by means of coupled 3D FEM analysis; Design of an electromagnetic actuator for parametric stiffness excitation; Modelling of electrostatic accelerator tubes; 3D magnetic field analysis of permanent magnet type of MRI using preconditioned MRTR method; Investigation of low-frequency behaviour of two surface integral full-Maxwell formulations
Implementation of surface impedance boundary conditions in the cell method via the vector fitting technique Efficient post-processing with the integral equation method; Driving a coupled field-circuit problem; Transient calculation of the induced currents inside the brain during magnetic stimulation
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Bíró, Oszkár.
Lowther, David A.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|