Japan on the upswing [electronic resource] : why the bubble burst and Japan's economic renewal / Yoshiyuki Iwamoto.
- New York : Algora Pub., c2006.
1 online resource (246 p.)
- Financial crises -- Japan.
Japan -- Economic policy.
Japan -- Economic conditions.
- Electronic books.
- This is a story of Japanese business and finance since 1986. During the "bubble" in the late 80s caused by the 2.5% prime rate, racketeers had a field day buying land. Then easy money was suddenly stopped, saddling banks with nearly 1 trillion in uncolle
- pt. 1. Misguidance and miscalculations from 1990 to 2002
pt. 2. Rebuilders
pt. 3. Epilogue.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|