Security strategies, power disparity and identity [electronic resource] : the Baltic Sea region / edited by Olav F. Knudsen.
- Aldershot, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2007.
1 online resource (239 p.)
- National security -- Baltic Sea Region.
Conflict management -- Baltic Sea Region.
- Electronic books.
- What is power and how is it effective? This volume responds to these questions in terms of regional international relations with a particular focus on the Baltic Sea region, an area still charged with a residue of Cold War conflict and power disparity, in a setting of new cooperative ventures.
- An overall perspective on regional power strategies / Olav F. Knudsen
Power disparities and the avoidance of confrontation / Olav F. Knudsen
Events and ideas in the region : an overview 1980s-2000s / Olav F. Knudsen and Christopher Jones
The conditionality of security integration : identity and alignment choices in Finland and Sweden / Regina Karp
Power disparity and epistemic communities : the Paldiski case / Michael Karlsson
Threat images and socialization : Estonia and Russia in the new millennium / Erik Noreen
Power disparity in the digital age / Johan Eriksson
Generalizing about security strategies in the Baltic Sea region / Stephen G. Walker
Looking to the future : security strategies, identity and power disparity / Olav F. Knudsen.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -214) and index.
- Knudsen, Olav.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|