Advances in input-output analysis [electronic resource] : technology, planning, and development / edited by William Peterson.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 1991.
- Conference Name:
- International Conference on Input-Output Techniques (8th : 1986 : Sapporo-shi, Japan)
1 online resource (257 p.)
- Input-output analysis -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- This volume derives from a conference held in Sapporo, Japan, in July 1986, and covers advances in input-output analysis.
- Contents; Contributors; 1. Introduction; I: THEORETICAL DEVELOPMENTS IN INPUT-OUTPUT ANALYSIS; 2. On the Mathematical Transformation of Input-Output Matrices over Time or Space; 3. The Absolute and Relative Joint Stability of Input-Output Production and Allocation Coefficients; II: THE COMPILATION OF INPUT-OUTPUT TABLES; 4. Considerations on Revising Input-Output Concepts in the System of National Accounts and the European System of Integrated Economic Accounts; 5. The Simultaneous Compilation of Current Price and Deflated Input-Output Tables
III: INPUT-OUTPUT AND THE ANALYSIS OF TECHNICAL PROGRESS6. Technical Progress in an Input-Output Framework with Special Reference to Japan's High-Technology Industries; 7. Explaining Cost Differences Between Germany, Japan, and the United States; 8. Price Behavior with Vintage Capital; 9. Input-Output, Technical Change, and Long Waves; 10. Private-Led Technical Change in Prewar Japanese Agriculture; IV: INPUT-OUTPUT AND THE ANALYSIS OF SOCIALIST ECONOMIES; 11. The SYRENA (SYnthesis of Regional and National Models) Model Complex
12. A Planning Scheme Combining Input-Output Techniques with a Consumer Demand Analysis: A Concept and Preliminary Estimates for Poland13. Some Macroeconomic Features of the Hungarian Economy Since 1970; V: INPUT-OUTPUT AND DEVELOPING COUNTRIES; 14. Key Sectors, Comparative Advantage, and International Shifts in Employment: A Case Study for Indonesia, South Korea, Mexico, and Pakistan and Their Trade Relations with the European Community; 15. Import Substitution and Changes in Structural Interdependence: A Decomposition Analysis; VI: THE ANALYSIS OF SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS
16. A Long-Term Projection of the Industrial and Environmental Aspects of the Hokkaido Economy: 1985-200517. An Application of Input-Output Techniques to Labor Force Allocation in the Health and Medical and the Social Welfare Service Sectors; Index;
- Selected papers from the Eighth International Conference on Input-Output Techniques held in August 1986 in Sapporo, Japan.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Peterson, William.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|