Molecular energetics : condensed-phase thermochemical techniques / José A. Martinho Simões, Manuel Minas da Piedade. [electronic resource]
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2020.
- Oxford scholarship online.
Oxford scholarship online
1 online resource (305 p.)
- Offering a broad discussion of the concepts required to understand the thermodynamic stability of molecules and bonds and a description of the most important condensed-phase techniques that have been used to obtain that information, this book attempts to provide useful guidelines on how to choose the best data and how to use it to understand chemistry. Although the book assumes some basic knowledge on physical chemistry, it has been written in a textbook style and most topics are addressed in a way that is accessible to advanced undergraduate students. Many examples are given throughout the text, involving a variety of molecules.
- Contents; Part I: Introduction; Part II: Condensed Phase Methods; Appendix A: Units, Conversion Factors, and Fundamental Constants; Appendix B: Thermochemical Databases; Index
- Previously issued in print: 2008.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Piedade, M. E. Minas da (Manuel E. Minas), author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|