Social analysis systems 2 (SAS2) [electronic resource] : a guide to collaborative inquiry and social engagement / Jacques M. Chevalier, Daniel J. Buckles.
- New Delhi ; Thousand Oaks, Calif. : SAGE Publications, 2008.
1 online resource (317 p.)
- Social sciences -- Research.
Sociology -- Research.
Social sciences -- Methodology.
- Electronic books.
- This title offers a new approach to creating and using knowledge for the common good. Its purpose is to broaden and deepen the range of concepts, tools and transferable skills to support dialogue and democratic engagement in the sphere of knowledge.
- Contents; Foreword; Introduction; PART 1: SAS[sup(2)] CONCEPTS AND PROCESS; Foundations and Skillful Means; Social Analysis and All-Purpose Techniques; Process Management; Guidelines for SAS[sup(2)] Events and Process Design; Monitoring and Evaluation; SAS[sup(2)] Facilitation and Active Listening; Writing Guidelines; PART 2: SAS[sup(2)] TECHNIQUES AND LEARNING; Thinking Across Boundaries; Workshop and Self-Study Guidelines; A.R.T. (Action-Research-Training); Order and Chaos; Problem Tree; Force Field; Timeline; Gaps and Conflicts; Causal Dynamics; Validation; Stakeholder Identification
Social Analysis CLIP (Collaboration, Conflict, Legitimacy, Interests, Power)Social Domain; V.I.P. (Values, Interests, Positions); Ideal Scenario; Option Domain; Competing Goals; Role Dynamics; Levels of Support; The Wheel; Conclusions and Acknowledgements; Notes on Contributors; About the Authors
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Buckles, Daniel, 1955-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|