Mass spectrometry [electronic resource] : a foundation course / K. Downard.
- Cambridge : Royal Society of Chemistry, 2004.
1 online resource (234 p.)
- Mass spectrometry.
- Electronic books.
- Mass Spectrometry: A Foundation Course is a textbook covering the field of mass spectrometry across the chemical, physical, biological, medical and environmental sciences. Sufficient depth is provided for the reader to appreciate the reasons behind and basis for particular experiments. It is uniquely and logically organised to enable the book to form the basis for a university course in mass spectrometry at the undergraduate or postgraduate level. This is achieved by combining specific core sections coupled to optional areas of study tailored to students of the chemical, physical, biological,
- Mass spectrometryOFC; 01PRELIM; 02PREFAC; 03CONTEN; 04GUIDE; 05ACKNOW; 06CHAP1; 07CHAP2; 08CHAP3; 09CHAP4; 10CHAP5; 11CHAP6; 12CHAP7; 13CHAP8; 14CHAP9; 15CHAP10; 16APPEND; 17SUBIND
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|