Media, wars and politics [electronic resource] : comparing the incomparable in Western and Eastern Europe / Ekaterina Balabanova.
- Aldershot, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2007.
1 online resource (191 p.)
- War -- Press coverage -- Europe.
War -- Press coverage -- Great Britain.
War -- Press coverage -- Bulgaria.
- Electronic books.
- This topical book examines the interaction between media and foreign policy, extending its focus beyond US media and policy making by considering the case of Western and Eastern European media and policy processes. It tests the wider application of existing theoretical approaches and provides useful comparisons, allowing the reader to draw conclusions on the media-policy relationship.
- Cover; Contents; List of Tables; Acknowledgements; List of Abbreviations; Introduction; 1 Media and War; 2 New Wars and New Humanitarianism; 3 The Kosovo Crisis; 4 Bulgarian Media; 5 Press/Foreign Policy Interaction in Bulgaria; 6 Press/Foreign Policy Interaction in the UK; Conclusion; References; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -167) and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|