Ethics and biotechnology [electronic resource] / edited by Anthony Dyson and John Harris.
- London ; New York : Routledge, 1994.
- Social ethics and policy series.
Social ethics and policy
1 online resource (285 p.)
- Biotechnology -- Moral and ethical aspects.
Genetic engineering -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Electronic books.
- The development of biotechnology has produced nothing short of a revolution, both in our capacity to manipulate living things from single plant cells to human nature itself, but also to manufacture brand new life forms. This power to shape and create forms of life has sometimes been described as the power to ""play God"" and this book is about the ethics of ""playing God"" in the field of biotechnology. International scholars cover moral dilemmas posed by biotechnology, from the smallest cells through animals to the engineering of human beings.
- BOOK COVER; TITLE; COPYRIGHT; CONTENTS
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Dyson, Anthony Oakley.
Harris, John, 1945-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|